Welcome to my site where I love to explore what I believe the bible says. I find myself looking for answers in God's Word for questions I encounter daily in life and am blessed to have others share their questions with me. Keep in mind that these are only my thoughts and my opinions. I share them in hope that you will be challenged and encouraged to seek what God has to say to you about these topics on your own...


Sunday, October 7, 2018

Jesus doesn't give us a sign.

Luke 20:8
And Jesus responded, “Then I won’t tell you by what authority I do these things.”

When I’m struggling I sure want Jesus to show me something.  Give me a sign that I’m doing the right thing, going the right way.

The Pharisees wanted signs and answers from Christ but didn’t acknowledge who He was.


My job is to accept and know who Christ is in my life.  No that the direction He has is the one for me, not the one I’m trying to take or push. Once I accept and live that… I don’t need Jesus to show me anything else.

6 comments:

  1. It's really a nicee and helpful pіece of information. I'm satisfied tһat yoᥙ simpⅼy shared
    this heⅼpfuⅼ info with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des plus belles histoires et actualit?s qui buzzent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What'ѕ up to every body,it's my first pay a visit of this
    wеb site; this weblog consists of remarkaƄle and
    inn fact g᧐od information ⅾeѕigned for visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unexpected emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Highly energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a part
    2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a
    while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a
    shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete